Everyone on the team must be CIPPED! This is basically registering as a player with USA rugby. If you have concerns about the fee, please reach out to our treasurer for information about financial aide. We do not want financial concerns to keep anyone from joining the team and recipients are always confidential.
How to CIPP yourself:
- Go to the USA Rugby website
- In the upper right corner there is a red box that says login/register
- Click register
- Register- make an account
- When you get to step two (select membership) select player member
- Set the state to Massachusetts
- On the right side of the screen you should see the word club: with a drop down Menu. Find Mount Holyoke Rugby Club and click it.
- You do not have to worry about anything else on this step
- Select sign up- at the bottom of the page
- You will be taken to step 4. Please agree to the waivers at step 4
- At step 5 you will be asked to confirm all of the things you have done and then checkout. This is a $40-45 cost. If this is a problem for you we do provide financial aid.
- CONGRATS YOU CIPPED YOURSELF.