Mount Holyoke College is located on 50 College Street in South Hadley, Massachusetts
To Mount Holyoke College
From the south (including Bradley Airport):
- Travel north on Interstate 91 to Route 202 (Exit 16, Holyoke/ South Hadley).
- Head north on 202 through Holyoke across the Connecticut River, and around the rotary to the exit marked South Hadley Center-Amherst, Route 116 north.
- The College is approximately 2.5 miles from the exit.
From the north:
- Travel south on Interstate 91, take Exit 16, and follow the directions above.
From the Massachusetts Turnpike/I-90, east or west:
- Take Exit 5 (Holyoke/Chicopee) and bear to the right.
- At the end of the ramp, turn left on Route 33 for five miles to Route 116.
- Turn right onto 116 and drive approximately 1.5 miles north to the College.
From nearby colleges:
- From UMass, Amherst, and Hampshire, follow Route 116 south into South Hadley.
- From Smith, take I-91 South and follow the directions above.
To Kendall Sports Complex and our pitch:
If you are coming from College St, continue straight onto Woodbridge St. and pass the major traffic light. Make a right onto Dunlap Place. You will pass a few of the cultural houses. Make a left into the parking lot next to a big building (Kendall) with lots of construction. To find our pitch simply go up the hill behind the parking lot. Visiting teams are welcome to use our Kendall’s locker rooms.
Map Credit: Eloise Nimocks