Mount Holyoke College is located on 50 College Street in South Hadley, Massachusetts
To Mount Holyoke College
From the south (including Bradley Airport):
- Travel north on Interstate 91 to Route 202 (Exit 16, Holyoke/ South Hadley).
- Head north on 202 through Holyoke across the Connecticut River, and around the rotary to the exit marked South Hadley Center-Amherst, Route 116 north.
- The College is approximately 2.5 miles from the exit.
From the north:
- Travel south on Interstate 91, take Exit 16, and follow the directions above.
From the Massachusetts Turnpike/I-90, east or west:
- Take Exit 5 (Holyoke/Chicopee) and bear to the right.
- At the end of the ramp, turn left on Route 33 for five miles to Route 116.
- Turn right onto 116 and drive approximately 1.5 miles north to the College.
From nearby colleges:
- From UMass, Amherst, and Hampshire, follow Route 116 south into South Hadley.
- From Smith, take I-91 South and follow the directions above.
To Kendall Sports Complex and our pitch:
If you are coming from College St, continue straight onto Woodbridge St. and pass the major traffic light. Make a right onto Dunlap Place. You will pass a few of the cultural houses. Make a left into the parking lot next to a big building (Kendall) with lots of construction. To find our pitch simply go up the hill behind the parking lot. Visiting teams are welcome to use Kendall’s locker rooms.